Wednesday 6 February 2013

CONFUCIUS SAY..

Well, tonnes of things. Glorious, prolific and truly bizarre things. Above all, he championed the importance of family, morality and justice. He did not have Google.  But, as a fortune cookie may have once told you, he also believed that fortune favours the brave.

Fast forward two and have centuries and here I am. I've made the decision to take him up on his advice. My interpretation of his words? I should absolutely, without question, make a giant leap - quit my job, sell my "stuff", farewell my family and friends - and move, to China.

I'm not a fortune hunter,  just to be clear. Not in a parrot-on-the-shoulder, buried treasure kind of way.  But I do hope,  wholeheartedly, that this crazy experience will be a rich one.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment